Fluid Life Territory Manager - BC - Nr. Alberta
HQ in Edmonton 1158804-1161670
Fluid Life, Canada's leading provider of oil analysis, is an independent and progressive company that offers the opportunity to work in a friendly fast-paced environment in a growing industry.
For over thirty years, Fluid Life has provided market-leading quality analysis of in-service lubricants, coolants, fuels, filters and specialty fluids. Fluid Life has built its reputation around delivering the right fluid analysis, accurately and on time. This commitment to quality means providing repeatable, reproducible results on every sample.
Fluid Life offers a greater integration with existing maintenance programs and an increased use of technology, comprehensive training, fluid analysis programs, as well as, ongoing analysis program support and monitoring.
- Sales and service to all the major industries in the territory.
- Cultivating and consolidating customer relations.
- Effectively managing the territory and company resources.
- Become a ... Student of the industry.
- Provide technical information, recommendations and guidance.
- Acquire and enhance strategic marketing and conceptual sales skills.
- Work with technicians,support services and sales and marketing to facilitate territory development.
- Engineering/technology qualifications with a strong chemistry/laboratory background.
- Candidates will have, or will immediately obtain registration with the provincial registration body in which they are employed.
- A 'Peak Performance' mentality with a proactive disposition and a reputation for achievement in a team environment.
- 3-5 years, progressively responsible, employment experience.
- An opportunity to play a significant role with the most successful company of its kind in Canada.
- Excellent compensation and promotional opportunities.
- Vehicle or mileage allowance provided
Fluid Life is a growing company with many exciting career opportunities. In addition to competitive wages, benefits plan, group RRSP, and profit sharing, Fluid Life offers opportunities to enjoy time outside of work with colleagues at staff events, as well as, a comfortable and relaxed work environment.
Employees are vital to the success of our business, and are empowered to participate unconditionally to improve the quality of our services to our customers.
Contact Name: Pat McKinney
Phone Number: 780-448-0128
Job Stream: Sales/Sales Management
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Number of Positions Open: 1
Start Date of Employment: ASAP